APTERYX XVWEB CLOUD IMAGING
Advanced, Open-Architecture Cloud Imaging Software
Apteryx XVWeb is a full-featured software as a service (SAAS) image management suite that centralizes your imaging database for 24/7 access from any location via any web-connected device. Perfect for any size practice, XVWeb’s open-architecture design allows integration with imaging hardware from most major providers and adds an additional layer of security with off-site data storage and online backup. XVWeb can accept images from any DICOM-compliant imaging software, including 3rd party systems, and seamlessly integrates with both Apteryx XrayVision4 and Apteryx DCV. And, locally installed components ensure image capture functionality even if you lose your connection to the web. With a move to the cloud with XVWeb, you’ll experience added convenience, security and the cost-savings that comes with reduced IT infrastructure expenses.
Introducing XVWeb by Apteryx
XVWeb combines advanced diagnostic and treatment planning tools with the advantage of anytime access and secure off-site storage.
- 2D & 3D image storage
- 24/7 access to clinical images from anywhere
- Off-site back-up for enhanced data security
- HIPAA compliant, DICOM standard image formatting
- Integrates with your practice management system
- Compatible with all major imaging hardware
- Can be utilized as a secure image referral server
- Click here to demo XVWeb online.
For more information on XVWeb, visit our sister company at apteryx.com.