XVWeb® is a fully-functional DICOM server that can accept images from any DICOM-compliant imaging software.
In addition to being a web application used to view the images, XVWeb is a fully-functional DICOM server that can accept images from any DICOM-compliant imaging software. Although any DICOM-enabled application can be utilized, Apteryx DCV and XrayVision4 are specifically designed to work seamlessly with XVWeb.View a Web Demo & Try XVWeb Free for 30 Days
State-of-the-Art Cloud Imaging
With its unique flexibility, XVWeb can easily be configured as an add-on to an existing imaging solution, allowing you to access patient image records from anywhere at anytime. It can even serve as the backbone of a large multi-clinic organization.
You can start using XVWeb for as little as $99 per month. To learn more about XVWeb, watch our brief web demo below.
- Eliminate upfront capital costs for hardware, servers and software
- Easy, convenient access anywhere, anytime from compatible, internet-connected devices
- Provides a more predictable cost structure for software and technology with no surprises
- Clinical project managers and IT engineers assure smooth, turnkey implementation with ongoing service and support
- Never worry about costly server/ technology upgrades, updates or annual maintenance—XVWeb takes care of it for you under your monthly service fee
- Independently audited HIPAA-compliant solution ensures secure data transmissions and protection of patient privacy
Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
- Fully DICOM compatible and designed to work with existing imaging/viewing applications via secure TLS DICOM.
- Allows for centralized image storage and easy third-party viewing and image referral.
Lets you store, retrieve, and backup images from a webpage or any DICOM-compatible imaging program over a secure connection.
- Allows custom integrations and bridging to and from the web service through available API functions.
- Fully-functional DICOM server that can accept images from any DICOM-compliant imaging software.
- Apteryx DCV and XrayVision4 are specifically designed to work seamlessly with XVWeb.
Fully DICOM compatible, and can be added on to your existing DICOM-compatible imaging software.
- Easily configured as an add-on to an existing imaging solution providing access to patient image records anywhere at anytime.
- Simple Integration – The XVWeb PACS server is a full DICOM server and allows any application that currently supports DICOM communication to forward images to an XVWeb site.
- Bridging from XVWeb – Launch and pass patient information from a patient being displayed in XVWeb to a third-party application.
- Querying/Viewing Integration – You specify which patient and/or images should be displayed, and allow a third-party application to include an XVWeb view sub-window directly in their own application.
- Data Integration – Enable a third-party to query and retrieve information directly from an XVWeb website.
- Image Acquisition/Storage – XVWeb makes the process easy:
- Utilize existing image programs for image capture even if that application is not an Apteryx product.
- Utilize locally installed capture components that ensure an image can be captured even if the internet connection is down.
- Once images are captured, they are stored on an XVWeb server using encrypted DICOM communications.
- XVWeb has advanced integration with Apteryx imaging products making the user experience very user friendly.
- XVWeb has the ability to open a patient in third party programs as well as a launching other applications utilizing customizable command line options1.
1 Please review the list of digital imaging software solutions to which XVWeb can integrate.