Welcome to the new LED Apteryx online store! We appreciate your patience as we work through any launch issues. Dismiss
Version 10.1 Build 2
Release Date: 11/30/2016
- Update to themed drawing, and correct issues with archiving accessory files, and recovering Original Images from archive. (F2418)
Version 10.1 Build 1
Release Date: Internal
- Updated graphics, copyright, and/or contact information. (F2418)
Version 10.0. Build 3
Release Date: 2/19/2011
- Modified ArchiveIT to be able to read the previous file structure of older ArchivedImages.AIT file. (B538)
- Restored backward compatibility of ArchiveIT to work with pre-3.12 versions of XrayVision. (B539)
Version 10.0 Build 1
Release Date: 5/19/2010
- Resolved issue with ArchiveIT Trial popup appearing before archiving each patient. (B369)
- Recompiled in Visual Studio 2010 development environment.
Version 4.0 Build 7
Release Date: 7/29/2009
- Resolved Error C0AAB120 when burning CDs under Windows Vista/7. It will now leave more space on the disc for UDF file system.
- Resolved issue with custom Staging Directory path not being saved after restarting XV.
Version 4.0 Build 4
Release Date: 6/10/09
- Made corrections to translation engine that resulted in strange text appearing in various controls on certain computers.
- Made a correction that could result in the existing archives not being listed.
Version 4.0 Build 2
Release Date: 6/4/09
- Made corrections to the permissions so standard users can burn CDs.
Version 3.0 Build 5
Release Date: 5/17/07
- Complete update to the extension including direct buring to CD/DVD archive and archiving to network locations.
Version 2.0 Build 6
Release Date: 12/10/03
- Maintenance release: Window’s font is now used for various controls in the interface; extended character sets now available for a wider range of supported languages; new more efficient versions of interface controls added.
Version 2.0 Build 5
Release Date: 5/9/03
- New version containing Apteryx’s new registration tracking and trial version activation. Note: existing users should receive a new registration number from their distibutor or Apteryx before upgrading!!!